Talk About Ventriloquist

Talk About Ventriloquist

In this blog I will talked about ventriloquist. The reason how am I choose to talk about ventriloquist because ventriloquist is very uniqe. The else reason because Nowdays ventriloquist is rarely known by poeple. And because ventriloquist is a skill that not everyone can do.

Early I am not interested tto ventriloquist. But oneday when I saw ventriloquist show on the TV, I realize that ventriloquist is a uniqe ability. And which made me more interested because on the show notified about how to learn. So after I saw the show I try the process. And you know that so hard to make vote from ventri. So thats the reason why I will talked about ventriloquist.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist comedian

Now I will give some example of ventriloquist doll, the example is from Jeff Dunham's doll.

Jeff Dunham have some ventriloquist doll, among others :

The first doll name is Walter, Walter  be made by Jeff Dunham himself. Jeff Dunham imangine Walter as veterans from Vietnam, before he be army he is welder. He has slogan, the slogan is " doesn't give a damn". (sorry I can give picture for Walter).

The second doll name is Peanut.


Walter figure Peanut as bad boy. He so funny, like mocking and simulate Jose Jalapeno on a Stick.

The next doll is Jose Jalapeno on a Stick.


Jose Jalapeno on Stick talk with Latin accent. Jose isnot the first Jeff Dunham's doll, but Jose Jalapeno is the first doll that be made by Jeff Dunham himself.

The next doll is Bubba J.


Jeff Dunham figure Bubba J as drinker that always debate with Jeff Dunham. Bubba J like drink a beer, and he has low intelligence.

The next doll is Sweet Daddy Dee.


I don't about the figure of this doll. I just know he called Sweet Daddy, because his work.

The next doll is Melvin the Superhero Guy.


Melvin is one of doll that Jeff Dunham made by himself. Melvin is a superhero, he use superhero costume colored blue, with symbol D in the chest.

Just it the example ventriloquist doll that can I give to you. Thankyou for your attention to read this.






No comments:

Post a Comment